Sunday, January 4, 2015

Academic Letter

Back to 2007 when I was a smarty pants... well I was trying to be!

Here is my page for my academic letter. I tried to stick with navy and silver since those are the school colors and also added in some tan. I was so ecstatic to find I had letter paper for my academic letter page...hee hee.

My sketch comes from Stuck?! Sketches Jan 1 challenge, I'm fast about this one this month!


and now mine: 


It's a snowy day here in Wisconsin, so my day will be spent scrapbooking, sipping tea as the snow falls. Oh! And anxiously awaiting Downton Abbey premiere tonight! Anyone else watching it?

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous! I love the colours and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! and have fun with your scrappy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chosen patterns together. Great photo too. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your simple and clean take on the sketch, looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete