Sunday, November 23, 2014

Job offer

Sorry I have been gone for so long, I haven't scrapped in so long! Well now my friends that's about to change because I am back!

Where have I been you might be asking? I took a great job and moved across the country... to Madison, WI. I finally have settled in and down in life. I have my little craft area all organized and ready to go. Right now it's all in a bookcase and I'm missing my scrap room with my mom.

I decided to start a book about my move and transition up to Madison. So the first page is about the job and offer.


The sketch is inspired by Stuck?! and their layout:



And here is mine: 




I went with a black and white theme since there was so much text. The addition of red is from the company's logo is red. 

Hope you liked it and I will be back with more! In my new space, life, and desperate need to craft!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic, I love that you switched out photos for correspondence! Such a unique take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to capture the journey and love the colour palette. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and creative! Love this! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete