Monday, August 11, 2014

My own challenge

Hello,

I hope everyone had a good weekend, and I managed to get one page done this weekend. I tried to do something new and challenge myself! I wanted to make a really muted page. I also bought the new DCWV vellum 6x6 stack, that I was dying to use. So I put them together...



and this is what I got! I loved the vellum, and that I could see through it and it made my muted paper even more muted. 

 I also made myself stop being so afraid of using the sewing machine to sew stuff on. I am pretty inept at sewing. The sewing machine and I usually wind up in some some battle. So it was a triple personal challenge: muted, vellum and the sewing machine.

Show me what you have personally challenged yourself to create, and have a great week!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment