Monday, July 28, 2014

Gloversville High School


Hello,

So in addition to my Red River layout, I worked on our next trip and adventure for 2007. We took a trip up to Gloversville, NY for Dad's high school reunion. So here was the layout from Stuck?! 


I was so excited for this layout, with the triangles since I had never done something like that. Well... because of that I struggled with the layout for some time. I just couldn't wrap my mind around it and what I wanted to do!


I had more pictures and kinda moved things around. In the end made a bit of a retro theme as well, a happy accident! I went for a monotone theme, since Gloversville's HS colors are maroon and white. DCWV's Guys Stack was the background piece and all the other paper was left over scraps. So who knows where they are from! 


And for a nice laugh at my dad's yearbook photo I tried to recreate the pose. 

-N



5 comments:

  1. Such a great page, love the photo placement and the retro feel! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you chose your colours to give it a retro feel. You did a great job with the triangles and the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those different kinds of triangles and the strips in front and behind those triangles, too! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used the school colours...great idea! Love your retro look! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the different triangles and the placement of photos, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete