Monday, July 21, 2014

Double Cheers

Hello,

Monday! Are you really back again!? Well I finished this layout the week or two, oh boy two weeks ago already.

I am always doing double layouts, and can never find sketches for them. So that inspired me to create a sketch of the layout I made. This is my very first sketch! So I hope you like it, and if any of you use it I would love to see what you make with it! Please please post your creations.

Now I'll show you the layout that was my inspiration:


And now the sketch: 


I think it is a great way to have a lot of photos, and still highlight a lot of great paper! I had a lot of fun embellishing this one as well. I hope you enjoy the sketch and maybe put it to use this week! 

My craft room is in demolition right now, it was long over due for a good organization clean up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment