Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fillin' up shoppin' bags

Hello! 

Is it the weekend yet?? I need a scrapbook day, badly. I have all this new paper that I am dying to use, I swear I can hear it calling my name. I also got to crack into a new pad, always a great feeling isn't it? The new stack I am so excited to use? It's DCWV's new Linen Closet stack. The colors are just fabulous and I am such a sucker for foil, which this pad is jam packed with. What sold me is the great colors: browns, mustards, blues and lots of gold foil. How can you not resist?

So this layout is from Hawaii, about ABC Stores. If you have ever been to Hawaii, you know what ABC stores are and we loved them. Mom and I have a thing that where ever we travel to there must be a shopping picture taken and here we go...


So here is the paper line up! The brown is from the new stack! I started with the navy and white flowers and built around it. 


Here is my very rough sketch for what I wanted to do. I had this idea of overlapping oversized shopping bags. (I also switched my little sketch up a bit, as always.)



Well here is to a speedy end of this week!!



Paper on this layout:
Blue hawaii flowers: No idea, came out of our random bin of paper.
Brown Dots: DCWV Linen Stack (new)
Goldish paper: Paper Studio Simple Elegance (4.5 x 6.5)


No comments:

Post a Comment